Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Auxiliary Out Radio Programme #21 (5/4/08)

“Bonds” Axolotl Bored Fortress Split (with Skullflower) (7") [Not Not Fun, 2008]

“Duniya Mane Bura To Goli Maro” Gautam Dasgupta Bollywood Steel Guitar (CD) [Sublime Frequencies, 2008]

“Pan de Muerto” XYX Sistema de Terminacion Sexual (7") [S-S, 2008]

“Side A” Emeralds Planetarium (CS) [Tapeworm Tapes, 2008]

“Meat” FNU Ronnies Meat (7") [TestosterTunes, 2008]

“From Beyond” Hedorah Hedorah (CD-r) [Crucial Blast, 2008]

“Mast Baharon Ka” S. Hazarasingh Bollywood Steel Guitar (CD) [Sublime Frequencies, 2008]

“Side A” Non-Horse Mushhead (CS) [Fuck It Tapes, 2008]

“I'm a Cobweb” Guinea Worms Box of Records (7") [Columbus Discount, 2008]

“The House I Live In” Vampire Belt Moth Lake (CD-r) [Hot Cars Warp/Open Mouth, 2004]

“Memory” Charalambides Bored Fortress Split (with Pocahaunted) (7") [Not Not Fun, 2008]

“Piya Tu Ab To Aja” Kazi Aniruddha Bollywood Steel Guitar (CD) [Sublime Frequencies, 2008]

“Before Long, Before Anyone, The Stars Will Be Walls In My Mind” Fabio Orsi Before Long, Before Anyone, The Stars Will Be Walls In My Mind (3" CD-r) [Students of Decay, 2008]

“Starbleed” Skullflower Bored Fortress Split (with Axolotl) (7") [Not Not Fun, 2008]

“Chura Liya Hai Tum Ne” Charanjit Singh Bollywood Steel Guitar (CD) [Sublime Frequencies, 2008]

mp3: Part 1 Part 2 (note: the recording of this show is a really shitty mono mix. I had a breakdown with my previous way and had do it another way. However, I discovered yesterday a new way to get recordings of the show which should be of higher quality than the ones I've posted before, still working the kinks of that but I should be able to replace this crappy mono version after I get that way working. So, I guess what I am trying to say is, sorry for the shittiness of this recording.)

No comments: